Cardio-metabolic & muscular health
1. Pathak N. Emergence of Body Mass Index as a measure of obesity: A brief recapitulation. J Ob Met Res 2014; 1(1): 55-57
2. Pathak NY, Dhami H, Shah M, Vaidya R et al. Steps to Swasthya and Ayurceuticals: New path to health. Preceedings ICMR Strategic Thrust symposium, Mumbai May 2012
3. Vaidya R, Pathak NY, Raut A, Patkar D, Vaidya A. Sarcopenia at menopause: Is it phase specific or multi -modal? In Osteoporosis. Ed Meeta Singh. Indian Menopause Society 2013
4. Pathak N, Nabar N, Mehta A, Vaidya R, Vaidya A. Ayurvedic strengths for management of Diabetes mellitus. Ind Med Assoc News Bulletin 2010; 6(4): 57 -60
Neurodegenerative condition – Parkinson’s Disease
1. Pathak N. Mucuna pruriens: a successful phytopharmaceutical from Ayurveda. Indian practitioner . Nov 2013
2. Pathak N. Relevance and Efficacy of Mashadi Taila Basti in the management of Parkinson’s Disease w.s.r Kampavata. MD Dissertation. Nashik : Maharashtra University if Heath Sciences. 2010
3. Pathak NY, Shukla M. Rational Ayurvedic Management of Constipation in Parkinson’s Disease. Movement 2009; pp 14-16
Health product development from Ayurveda
1. Pathak N, Shah H, Vaidya AB. Book chapter. Clinical perspectives of Ayurceuticals: Challenges and Opportunities for Global Health. CRC Press 2013
2. Pathak NY. Ayurceuticals: Novel path for the nutra world. Ingredients South Asia. Saffron publication. May 1-15, 2013
3. Pathak N. Reverse pharmacology of Ayurvedic drugs includes mechanisms of molecular actions. J Ayu Integr Med. 2011 Apr;2(2):49 -50.
Science & systems in Ayurveda
1. Invited Book Review: Pathak NY. Vaidya Antarkar Memorial Volume – Edited by Ashwin Raut. J-AIM. 2011. Vol 2(3): 153-5
2. Patwardhan B, Joglekar V, Pathak NY, Vaidya AB. Vaidya-Scientists: Catalyzing Ayurveda Renaissance. Current Science 2011; 100(4): 476 -81
3. Invited Article: Pathak NY. Ayurveda Education: a student’s perspective. Intl J Ayur Res. 2010; 1(2):124-7.
4. Raut AA, Pathak NY, Vaidya AB. Safety Profile And Ayurvigilance: A Requisite Shift of Attention. Ayurvedaline 2009; 282 -5
Ayurveda – fundamentals and history
1. Book chapter: Vaidya AB, Pathak NY, Doshi JC. Traditional Indian Medicine (Ayurveda): Role in Gastroenterology and Hepatology. Mc -Graw Hill 2011.
2. Pathak NY, Vaidya AB. Short Medical Biography. A reminiscence of a legendary leader of Āyurveda Rājvaidya Bāwābhāī Achalji Dholakia (1824-1893). Bull Ind Inst Hist Med. 2008;38:179-188
3. Pathak NY, Raut A, Vaidya A. Acute cervical pain syndrome resulting from suppressed sneezing. J Assoc Phy Ind. 2008 Sep;56:728-9